- Vineyard Region South Eastern Australia
- Vintage Conditions Non-vintage.
- Grape Varietal Gordo
- Vinification and Maturation Once blended this wine is cold stabilised, filtered and stored in tank until required for bottling.
- Winemaker Jim Brayne's Notes
- Colour A bright red tawny colour with vibrant garnet hues.
- Aroma Rich rancio aromas mellowed with smooth vanilla oak overtones.
- Palate Soft, smooth palate with tight acid structure and lingering sweetness.
- Peak Drinking This wine is bet consumed within the next two years to savour the freshness but will cellar for a few years to come.